This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7579 / 51°45'28"N
Longitude: 0.2361 / 0°14'9"E
OS Eastings: 554428
OS Northings: 208949
OS Grid: TL544089
Mapcode National: GBR MG6.LJ8
Mapcode Global: VHHMH.12PP
Entry Name: White Lodge
Listing Date: 29 June 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1111266
English Heritage Legacy ID: 118440
Location: Little Laver, Epping Forest, Essex, CM5
District: Epping Forest
Civil Parish: Little Laver
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: High Laver with Magdalene Laver and Little Laver
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
TL 50 NW LITTLE LAVER LITTLE LAVER ROAD,
4/9 White Lodge
House, formerly the Rectory. Built in 1831, in painted brick, with grey slate
hipped roof. 2 storeys with single storey west wing. Original vertical sliding
sashes with glazing bars, and pedimented porch. C19 detailing internally.
Formerly moated site.
Listing NGR: TL5442808949
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings