This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7825 / 51°46'56"N
Longitude: 0.1488 / 0°8'55"E
OS Eastings: 548322
OS Northings: 211494
OS Grid: TL483114
Mapcode National: GBR LDK.8F7
Mapcode Global: VHHM7.JGJF
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk
Listing Date: 27 July 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1111639
English Heritage Legacy ID: 119601
Location: Harlow, Essex, CM17
Electoral Ward/Division: Old Harlow
Built-Up Area: Harlow
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Harlow St Mary and St Hugh with St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
THE FOLLOWING BUILDING SHALL BE ADDED :
TL 48 11 SW 9/10
K6 Telephone Kiosk
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: TL4832211494
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings