This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7832 / 51°46'59"N
Longitude: 0.1299 / 0°7'47"E
OS Eastings: 547016
OS Northings: 211541
OS Grid: TL470115
Mapcode National: GBR LDJ.3NM
Mapcode Global: VHHM7.6FJT
Entry Name: 54, 56 and 58, Market Street
Listing Date: 19 June 1981
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1111682
English Heritage Legacy ID: 119498
Location: Harlow, Essex, CM17
Electoral Ward/Division: Old Harlow
Built-Up Area: Harlow
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Harlow St Mary and St Hugh with St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
5216 MARKET STREET
Nos 54, 56 and 58
TL 4711 NW 5/23
Early to mid C19 range. Red brick laid in mixed English and Flemish bond,
of 2 storeys with a ridged and gabled roof having dentilled eaves and peg-tile
cladding. Red brick chimney stacks at each end, and central to length.
Pilastered returns. Three sashes with Regency margin bars on first storey.
Circa 1900 shop windows on ground storey at west, and door with fielded
panels at centre, and a pair of Regency sashes under a segmental brick
Listing NGR: TL4701611541
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings