This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.783 / 51°46'58"N
Longitude: 0.1413 / 0°8'28"E
OS Eastings: 547801
OS Northings: 211534
OS Grid: TL478115
Mapcode National: GBR LDK.0KF
Mapcode Global: VHHM7.DGJ1
Entry Name: Mulberry Green House and Stables
Listing Date: 5 July 1950
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1111689
English Heritage Legacy ID: 119508
Location: Harlow, Essex, CM17
Electoral Ward/Division: Old Harlow
Built-Up Area: Harlow
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Harlow St Mary and St Hugh with St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
5216 MULBERRY GREEN
Mulberry Green House
TL 4711 NE 6/11 5.7.50
Late C18 house. Two storeys and 3 bays with 2 full-height semi-circular
bow windows, all of red brick in Flemish bond. First floor bonds parapet.
Roofs hipped and peg-tiled. Hornless small-paned sashes in the bows form
semi-hexagons, being flats, and their exposed boles have roundels curved
at their top returns.
Central doorway with open pediment on columns that are reeded on their
top halves with composite capitals. Leaf of 6 fielded panels.
Central Diocletian sash on first storey. Contemporary stables at side,
with original features.
Listing NGR: TL4780111534
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings