This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7823 / 51°46'56"N
Longitude: 0.1487 / 0°8'55"E
OS Eastings: 548314
OS Northings: 211473
OS Grid: TL483114
Mapcode National: GBR LDK.8D6
Mapcode Global: VHHM7.JGGK
Entry Name: Lychgate to Churchyard of St Mary and St Hugh
Listing Date: 19 June 1981
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1111699
English Heritage Legacy ID: 119444
Location: Harlow, Essex, CM17
Electoral Ward/Division: Old Harlow
Built-Up Area: Harlow
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Harlow St Mary and St Hugh with St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
5216 CHURCHGATE STREET
Lychgate to Churchyard
TL 4811 SW 9/9 of St Mary and St Hugh
Circa 1880. Lychgate, of tarred softwood. On 2 posts of the German 'man-figure'
style, end crown-posts and a ridged, gabled and peg-tiled roof. The ridge
mounts 3 iron finials of which the central one is a decorative cross, all
have conoid lead flashings. Original pair of gates with iron crockets
Listing NGR: TL4831411473
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings