This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8807 / 51°52'50"N
Longitude: 1.1623 / 1°9'44"E
OS Eastings: 617748
OS Northings: 224963
OS Grid: TM177249
Mapcode National: GBR VRC.0P3
Mapcode Global: VHLCL.3ZBN
Entry Name: Coach House and Stable Block 15 Metres West of Beaumont Rectory
Listing Date: 29 April 1952
Last Amended: 30 January 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1112126
English Heritage Legacy ID: 120250
Location: Beaumont-cum-Moze, Tendring, Essex, CO16
Civil Parish: Beaumont-cum-Moze
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Beaumont-cum-Moze
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
BEAUMONT-CUM-MOZE CHAPEL ROAD
TM 12 SE (south side)
5/6 Coach-house and stable
block 15 metres south-
29.4.52 west of Beaumont
listed as Outbuildings
at Beaumont Rectory
Coach-house and stable block. Circa 1800. Red brick in Flemish bond, roofed
with slate. Single range facing N. One storey. Central boarded door (to
stables) with vertically-pivoted cast iron fanlight in semi-circular arch of
gauged brick. To each side, one similar blind arch, and one doorway to
coach-house, with semi-elliptical arch of gauged brick, symmetrically arranged.
Double doors present in left doorway. Altered doors in right doorway, but the
original double doors are dismounted within the building. Hipped roof of
shallow pitch. Central square wooden louvre with tented metal roof and arrow
weathervane. Original stall divisions and feeding troughs.
Listing NGR: TM1774824963
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings