This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5959 / 51°35'45"N
Longitude: 0.8051 / 0°48'18"E
OS Eastings: 594383
OS Northings: 192290
OS Grid: TQ943922
Mapcode National: GBR RQ6.SFK
Mapcode Global: VHKHG.W4ZX
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk to East of Plough and Sail Public House
Listing Date: 23 January 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1113357
English Heritage Legacy ID: 123297
Location: Paglesham, Rochford, Essex, SS4
Civil Parish: Paglesham
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Paglesham St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
TQ 99 SW EAST END
K6 Telephone Kiosk to
Last of Plough and, Sail
GV Public House
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: TQ9438392290
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings