This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1921 / 52°11'31"N
Longitude: -0.5104 / 0°30'37"W
OS Eastings: 501921
OS Northings: 255918
OS Grid: TL019559
Mapcode National: GBR G1B.HSZ
Mapcode Global: VHFQ1.35JC
Entry Name: Wall to Grounds of Milton Ernest Hall on Eastern Side Bordering A6 Trunk Road
Listing Date: 27 August 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1114300
English Heritage Legacy ID: 37021
Location: Milton Ernest, Bedford, MK44
Civil Parish: Milton Ernest
Built-Up Area: Milton Ernest
Traditional County: Bedfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Bedfordshire
Church of England Parish: Milton Ernest
Church of England Diocese: St.Albans
MILTON ERNEST BEDFORD ROAD
6/251 Wall to grounds of Milton
Ernest Hall on eastern
side bordering A6 trunk
Eastern boundary wall to grounds of Milton Ernest Hall. Built by local
craftsman in 1920s and 1930s to design of Sir Albert Richardson. Exterior
face roughly finished small ashlar blocks, interior face part common bricks.
Moulded coping at top. Square piers with stepped tops at gate entrances: the
southern was inserted in the 1970s. Included for group value.
Listing NGR: TL0192155918
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings