This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2765 / 52°16'35"N
Longitude: -1.6314 / 1°37'53"W
OS Eastings: 425245
OS Northings: 264320
OS Grid: SP252643
Mapcode National: GBR 5M8.8C9
Mapcode Global: VHBXN.N1XP
Entry Name: Church of St Charles (Roman Catholic)
Listing Date: 23 January 1987
Last Amended: 23 April 1990
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1115663
English Heritage Legacy ID: 308004
Location: Budbrooke, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV35
Civil Parish: Budbrooke
Built-Up Area: Hampton Magna
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Budbrooke St Michael
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
1827/15/135 CHURCH OF ST CHARLES
Roman Catholic Church
1819 Gothick church with perpendicular style addition of 1830. Rendered and
with slate roof. The 1819 church had a north/south aisle. The present nave
was built in 1830 at the centre of the west side forming a T-shaped plan with
two transepts, the chancel being only a shallow recess on the east side. 1830
nave with gabled west end with pinnacles, diagonal buttresses and three-light
perpendicular traceried window with moulded four-centred arch window below.
Interior: four-centred arch altar recess with panelled walls and white marble
late Empire altar.
Listing NGR: SP2524564320
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings