This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5574 / 52°33'26"N
Longitude: -1.7798 / 1°46'47"W
OS Eastings: 415027
OS Northings: 295529
OS Grid: SP150955
Mapcode National: GBR 3VD.H4
Mapcode Global: WHCH8.MZP9
Entry Name: Langley Hall
Listing Date: 18 October 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1116295
English Heritage Legacy ID: 216614
Location: Birmingham, B75
Civil Parish: Sutton Coldfield
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Sutton Coldfield St Chad
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
5104 OXLEY'S ROAD
SP 19 NE 5/43 18.10.49.
Circa 1685, attributed to Sir William Wilson, owner of Langley Hall, a building
adjoining now demolished, of which this was the stable block. Red brick, stone
dressings, hipped tiled roof. 2 storeys, 11 windows, round headed arch in centre.
Half H plan, remains of moat.
Listing NGR: SP1502795529
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings