This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 51.2167 / 51°13'0"N
Longitude: -0.7999 / 0°47'59"W
OS Eastings: 483912
OS Northings: 147077
OS Grid: SU839470
Mapcode National: GBR DB3.NKY
Mapcode Global: VHDY2.2PY3
Entry Name: Premises Behind the Nelson's Arms Public House (Now in Use As a Public Lavatory)
Listing Date: 26 April 1950
Last Amended: 29 December 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1116619
English Heritage Legacy ID: 443038
Location: Farnham, Waverley, Surrey, GU9
Civil Parish: Farnham
Built-Up Area: Farnham
Traditional County: Surrey
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Surrey
Church of England Parish: Farnham
Church of England Diocese: Guildford
This List entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 01/02/2018
SU 8347 SE,
PARK ROW (north-west side),
Nos. 1a and 1b
(Formerly listed as: Premises behind the Nelson's Arms Public House
(Now in use as public lavatory); Previously listed under Castle Street)
Formerly listed together with the Nelson's Arms Public House.
Small C18 cottage. Two storeys; four window bays. Colour-washed brick front; tile roof; dentil eaves cornice. Centre 1st-floor windows and ground-floor windows five panes wide; outer 1st-floor windows three panes wide. Doorways with triangular pediments on cut scroll brackets. Converted to use as public lavatory when surveyed.
The listed buildings (with numbers 3 and 5 and Shefield's Yard) in Park Row, and The WIndsor Almshouses (with the wall behind) all form a group.
Listing NGR: SU8391247077
Other nearby listed buildings