This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.7757 / 50°46'32"N
Longitude: -2.1703 / 2°10'13"W
OS Eastings: 388089
OS Northings: 97363
OS Grid: SY880973
Mapcode National: GBR 20F.B3S
Mapcode Global: FRA 67B1.B9D
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 10 October 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1118598
English Heritage Legacy ID: 103425
Location: Anderson, North Dorset, Dorset, DT11
District: North Dorset
Civil Parish: Anderson
Traditional County: Dorset
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Dorset
Church of England Parish: Winterbourne Zelstone with Tomson and Anderson St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
SY 89 NE ANDERSON MANOR
7/12 The Old Rectory
Detached house - former rectory. Early-mid C19. Brick walls with dentil
cornice at eaves. Slate roof, gables with moulded stone copings. Brick end
stacks, each with 2 diagonally set shafts with oversailing caps. L-shaped
plan. 2 storeys. Added glazed conservatory, with door with bordered glazing.
Within this, a flush panelled door with plan fanlight. Ground floor has
2 inserted canted bay windows with sashes. First floor has 3 casement windows
with bordered glazing under gauged brick arches. Similar windows in return
wall of rear wing.
Listing NGR: SY8802197609
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings