This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.8003 / 50°48'1"N
Longitude: -1.9882 / 1°59'17"W
OS Eastings: 400926
OS Northings: 100082
OS Grid: SU009000
Mapcode National: GBR 31M.N59
Mapcode Global: FRA 66QZ.98Q
Entry Name: Two K6 Telephone Kiosks Outside Nos 1 and 5, the Square
Listing Date: 22 April 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1119505
English Heritage Legacy ID: 107196
Location: Wimborne Minster, East Dorset, Dorset, BH21
District: East Dorset
Civil Parish: Wimborne Minster
Built-Up Area: Wimborne Minster
Traditional County: Dorset
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Dorset
Church of England Parish: Wimborne Minster St Cuthberga
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 29/04/2014
THE SQUARE (north side)
Two K6 Telephone Kiosks outside Nos 1 and 5
Telephone kiosks. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by Carron Co and Lion Foundry . Cast iron. Square kiosks with domed roofs. Unperforated George VI crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.
Listing NGR: SU0092600082
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings