This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6285 / 51°37'42"N
Longitude: 0.4213 / 0°25'16"E
OS Eastings: 567685
OS Northings: 194965
OS Grid: TQ676949
Mapcode National: GBR NK9.Z6W
Mapcode Global: VHJKM.8B2F
Entry Name: Lodge to St Andrews Hospital
Listing Date: 6 January 1975
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1122241
English Heritage Legacy ID: 112380
Location: Billericay, Basildon, Essex, CM11
Civil Parish: Billericay
Built-Up Area: Billericay
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Billericay and Little Burstead
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
5209 NORSEY ROAD
Lodge to St Andrews
TQ 6794 8/137
A smell red brick lodge with yellow brick dressings end black brick diapering,
built in 1840 by G.G. Scott in the Tudor style. There is a Tudor arched
footvay and a cast iron gateway. The windows are casements with heavy
lattice lights. Roof tiled, with stopped gables.
Listing NGR: TQ6768594965
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings