This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5313 / 51°31'52"N
Longitude: -0.6954 / 0°41'43"W
OS Eastings: 490587
OS Northings: 182184
OS Grid: SU905821
Mapcode National: GBR D6C.YTG
Mapcode Global: VHDWK.WRQZ
Entry Name: Walls of the Old Parish Church of St Nicholas
Listing Date: 26 April 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1124362
English Heritage Legacy ID: 44244
Location: Taplow, South Bucks, Buckinghamshire, SL6
District: South Bucks
Civil Parish: Taplow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Taplow
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
SU 9082 TAPLOW CLIVEDEN ROAD
16/650 Walls of the old parish
church of St Nicholas
C17. Red brick. Arcade of semicircular arches; brick plinths. Wrought iron
gates. The old parish church was a ruin in 1853. A new red brick one had been
built in 1828 but this was burned down and replaced by the present parish church
by Fellowes Prynne on another site in 1912.
Listing NGR: SU9058782184
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings