This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5614 / 51°33'40"N
Longitude: -0.5599 / 0°33'35"W
OS Eastings: 499926
OS Northings: 185702
OS Grid: SU999857
Mapcode National: GBR F7P.380
Mapcode Global: VHFT3.70WW
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk Adjacent to St James' Church
Listing Date: 26 October 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125038
English Heritage Legacy ID: 44355
Location: Fulmer, South Bucks, Buckinghamshire, SL3
District: South Bucks
Civil Parish: Fulmer
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Gerrard's Cross and Fulmer
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
FULMER FULMER ROAD
SU 98 NE
K6 Telephone Kiosk
adjacent to St James'
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SU9992685702
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings