This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6392 / 51°38'21"N
Longitude: -0.7836 / 0°47'1"W
OS Eastings: 484272
OS Northings: 194078
OS Grid: SU842940
Mapcode National: GBR D53.0QY
Mapcode Global: VHDW4.C2L6
Entry Name: Chapel House and Group of Cottages to South
Listing Date: 9 January 1954
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125215
English Heritage Legacy ID: 45975
Location: West Wycombe, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP12
Civil Parish: West Wycombe
Built-Up Area: High Wycombe
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: High Wycombe Saint James
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
Chapel House and group
of Cottages to south
(Formerly listed under
West Wycombe Park)
SU 8494 10/13 9.1.54.
Late C18 or early C19 flint rubble house with central tower. Single storey,
old tiled roofs with red brick cornices. 4 casements and tall central
pointed arched window with imposts, all in red brick dressings. Central
gabled bay in front of taller gable and flanked by buttresses. Tower has
pinnacles, bands, pointed arched openings.
Lower group of cottages to south, similar to wings of main block, probably
Listing NGR: SU8427294078
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings