This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0683 / 52°4'5"N
Longitude: -0.8239 / 0°49'26"W
OS Eastings: 480711
OS Northings: 241756
OS Grid: SP807417
Mapcode National: GBR CZT.8HX
Mapcode Global: VHDSZ.N8SS
Entry Name: Manor Farm House
Listing Date: 12 June 1953
Last Amended: 28 October 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125324
English Heritage Legacy ID: 45631
Location: Wolverton and Greenleys, Milton Keynes, MK12
County: Milton Keynes
Civil Parish: Wolverton and Greenleys
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Wolverton Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
5135 OLD WOLLVEFTON ROAD
Manor Farm House
(formerly listed as
SP 8041 2/16 12.6.53. Old Wolverton Manor)
Early C19. A 2 storey limestone house with attic and cellar. Ashlar, roughly
'L'-shaped with steep pitched gabled roofs, red tiles, brick chimney stacks with
stone bases. South front has 3 segmental headed dormers with sash windows. A
one window extension at both ends of the front. These are 2 storey but slightly
lower than the main part which has 3 windows, 2 tripartite and a narrow single
light sash, in reveals with cambered heads, keystones and glazing bars. Central
entrance: stone doorcase, 2 three-quarter columns supporting plain entablature
and blocking course. Doors have marginal glazing and panelled reveals and soffit.
Rubble built at rear. One hipped dormer and an early sash window. Interior: wide
oak staircase with turned balusters and finials. 1st floor landing is large and
has projecting cupboards with curved walls.
Listing NGR: SP8071141756
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings