This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5862 / 51°35'10"N
Longitude: -0.6839 / 0°41'2"W
OS Eastings: 491279
OS Northings: 188297
OS Grid: SU912882
Mapcode National: GBR F74.FY5
Mapcode Global: VHFSV.3D9D
Entry Name: Manor Farmhouse
Listing Date: 21 June 1955
Last Amended: 8 January 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125539
English Heritage Legacy ID: 47084
Location: Wooburn, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP10
Civil Parish: Wooburn
Built-Up Area: High Wycombe
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Wooburn
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
WOOBURN WOOBURN MANOR PARK
SU 98 NW
6/201 Manor Farmhouse (formerly listed
as Pavilion in Garden to N.W. of
House, incorporating former garden pavilion. Late C18-early C19, with
later C19 extensions. Brick, slate roofs. Former pavilion is octagonal
and is of 2 storeys. Ground floor has shallow semi-circular arched
recesses, that to front with blocked door and fanlight, the flanking bays
with paired wooden casements and arched fanlights. Paired wooden
casements and blind window panels to first floor. Dentil eaves,
slightly tented roof with small central leaded dome, ball finial and
weathervane. Later C19 extension to rear and left has flush bands
of blue brick, and hipped roof. 2 storeys, one large bay. Wooden
casements with segmental heads, half-glazed door to right with fanlight
and tall C20 window above. Work starting on extensions to right 1985.
Pavilion stands in former grounds of Wooburn House, demolished 1963.
Listing NGR: SU9127988297
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings