This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5842 / 51°35'3"N
Longitude: -0.7405 / 0°44'25"W
OS Eastings: 487360
OS Northings: 188008
OS Grid: SU873880
Mapcode National: GBR D5Q.RKT
Mapcode Global: VHDWC.3FWX
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk at Junction of Church Road with School Lane
Listing Date: 26 January 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125546
English Heritage Legacy ID: 47095
Location: Little Marlow, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, SL7
Civil Parish: Little Marlow
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Great Marlow with Marlow Bottom, Little Marlow and Bisham
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
The following building shall be added;
LITTLE MARLOW CHURCH ROAD
SU 88 NE
5/193 K6 Telephone Kiosk
at junction of Church
Road with School Lane.
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SU8736088008
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings