This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6855 / 51°41'7"N
Longitude: -0.8704 / 0°52'13"W
OS Eastings: 478184
OS Northings: 199135
OS Grid: SU781991
Mapcode National: GBR C32.8RH
Mapcode Global: VHDVP.VWPR
Entry Name: Harpers
Listing Date: 21 June 1955
Last Amended: 4 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1125796
English Heritage Legacy ID: 46486
Location: Bledlow-cum-Saunderton, Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14
Civil Parish: Bledlow-cum-Saunderton
Traditional County: Buckinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Buckinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Bledlow Ridge
Church of England Diocese: Oxford
BLEDLOW-CUM-SAUNDERTON CHINNOR ROAD
SU 79 NE
2/6 Harpers (formerly listed as
House. Circa 1800, refurbished C20. Flint with pebbledashed
dressings, boarded eaves and hipped C20 tile roof. Left end and rear
completely pebbledashed. 2 storeys. 3 widely spaced bays. C20 paired
barred wooden casements, those to ground floor with semi-circular arched
heads. Central C20 door with semi-circular radiating fanlight. Door
and windows all have pebbledashed surrounds. Lean-to to part of rear.
Interior much altered.
Listing NGR: SU7818499135
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings