This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3655 / 52°21'55"N
Longitude: -0.0653 / 0°3'55"W
OS Eastings: 531826
OS Northings: 275916
OS Grid: TL318759
Mapcode National: GBR K3S.N99
Mapcode Global: VHGLR.TTB0
Entry Name: Holdick Farmhouse
Listing Date: 30 May 1958
Last Amended: 4 November 1982
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1128376
English Heritage Legacy ID: 54239
Location: Woodhurst, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE28
Civil Parish: Woodhurst
Built-Up Area: Woodhurst
Traditional County: Huntingdonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Woodhurst St John the Baptist
Church of England Diocese: Ely
WOODHURST CHURCH STREET
(formerly listed as
Red House Farmhouse)
TL 37 NW 4/36 30.5.58
II* GV -' -
Early C18 house. T-plan. Red brick, rear range rendered. Plain tiled roof with wood
modillion eaves cornice. Gable end parapets on kneelers. End stacks. Two-storeys and
attics. Symmetrical elevation of seven bays with slightly projecting centre bay.
Rusticated architraves to range of seven hung sashes with open boxing and C19 slender
glazing bars. Voussoirs of rubbed brick with projecting rendered key block. Central
doorway. Early C19 doorcase of reeded pilasters with boss enrichments at corners and
shaped cornice. Right hand gable end has segmental headed arches to four narrow window
openings, now sealed, with rusticated architraves. Interior has early C18 closed-string
staircase. Turned balusters and square newel posts. C18 red brick wall at front.
Listing NGR: TL3182675916
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings