This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.3547 / 51°21'16"N
Longitude: -2.6378 / 2°38'16"W
OS Eastings: 355682
OS Northings: 161931
OS Grid: ST556619
Mapcode National: GBR JN.TZ20
Mapcode Global: VH896.76CT
Entry Name: Webb Monument in the Churchyard About 10 Metres South West of Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 4 December 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1129633
English Heritage Legacy ID: 32967
Location: Chew Stoke, Bath and North East Somerset, BS40
County: Bath and North East Somerset
Civil Parish: Chew Stoke
Built-Up Area: Chew Stoke
Traditional County: Somerset
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Somerset
ST 56 SE CHEW STOKE C.P. CHURCH LANE (north side)
3/71 Webb monument in the churchyard
about 10 metres south west of
G.V. Church of St. Andrew
Chest tomb. Late C18. Limestone. Flat top with moulded edge, high moulded
plinth, plain quarter balusters, inscription panels north and south with oval
incised on rectangle, carved spandrels. To William webb, 1781 and other members
of the family.
Listing NGR: ST5568261931
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings