This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1577 / 51°9'27"N
Longitude: -1.8091 / 1°48'32"W
OS Eastings: 413447
OS Northings: 139841
OS Grid: SU134398
Mapcode National: GBR 507.CG1
Mapcode Global: VHB5J.L5GC
Entry Name: The Red House
Listing Date: 10 October 1987
Last Amended: 22 May 1998
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1131006
English Heritage Legacy ID: 321531
Location: Wilsford cum Lake, Wiltshire, SP4
Civil Parish: Wilsford cum Lake
Traditional County: Wiltshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Wiltshire
Church of England Parish: Woodford Valley with Archers Gate
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
SU13NW WILSFORD CUM LAKE WILSFORD (East Side)
8/210 The Red House
House, formerly the vicarage. 1830-40. Red brick in Flemish bond, English bond to rear slate roof. Two storeys, 4 x 2 bays. Main facade to east, with entrance in second bay, a pair of panelled doors with overlight set within stone doorcase with an open pediment.Twelve paned sashes in openings with gauged brick lintels. Applied louvred shutters to ground floor. Brick stack.
Listing NGR: SU1344839846
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings