This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.7674 / 53°46'2"N
Longitude: -1.7713 / 1°46'16"W
OS Eastings: 415173
OS Northings: 430138
OS Grid: SE151301
Mapcode National: GBR JFW.62
Mapcode Global: WHC9G.RKQQ
Entry Name: 116, 118 and 120, High Street
Listing Date: 29 December 1982
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1133109
English Heritage Legacy ID: 336595
Location: Bradford, BD6
Electoral Ward/Division: Wibsey
Built-Up Area: Bradford
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Bankfoot St Matthew
Church of England Diocese: Leeds
5111 HIGH STREET
Nos 116, 118 and 120
SE 1530 59/117 29.12.82
Corner site with Acre Lane. Built as one house dated 1626. Two-storeys,
irregularly coursed gritstone with large roughly dressed quoins. First floor has
2 windows with splayed reveals, 2-light, originally 4-light, chamfered mullions.
Ground floor has late C19/early C20 shop fronts. Side door, No 116, has deep
lintel inscribed "E W 1626". The roof is stone slated with saddlestones and
prominent shaped kneelers. The rear pitch carried down over outshut. Four and
3-light chamfered mullion windows to north-front.
Listing NGR: SE1517330138
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings