This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.555 / 51°33'18"N
Longitude: -0.179 / 0°10'44"W
OS Eastings: 526342
OS Northings: 185584
OS Grid: TQ263855
Mapcode National: GBR D0.MK5
Mapcode Global: VHGQR.V57R
Entry Name: 24, Perrins Walk
Listing Date: 14 May 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1139056
English Heritage Legacy ID: 477765
Location: Camden, London, NW3
London Borough Ward: Frognal and Fitzjohns
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St John Hampstead
Church of England Diocese: London
TQ2685NW PERRIN'S WALK
798-1/26/1311 (North side)
Coach house to No.24 Church Row (qv), now private residence.
Early C19, south facade altered late C19, rear facade altered
inter-war. Multi-colour stock brick with stucco ground floor.
Slated roof. 3 storeys. 2 windows plus narrow C20 window.
Doorcase of channelled pilasters and enriched console brackets
supporting an enriched hood; panelled reveals and door.
Channelled pilasters flank garage entrance and support
entablature with patterned frieze continuing across 3 linked
sashes. Upper floor has segmental arches to flush frame
sashes, 1st floor with later louvred shutters. 2nd floor with
central bracketed oriel window. Parapet. Roundel at 1st floor
level with initials of Norman Evill, artist, who added the
painted brick Gothick rear facade; ground and 1st floor
windows with ogee windows in arched recesses. Gabled attic
windows with lancet lights and leaded panes.
INTERIOR: not inspected.
Listing NGR: TQ2634285584
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings