This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.1185 / 50°7'6"N
Longitude: -5.1764 / 5°10'34"W
OS Eastings: 173027
OS Northings: 29097
OS Grid: SW730290
Mapcode National: GBR Z6.8RCD
Mapcode Global: FRA 081P.WQH
Entry Name: Disused Drinking Fountain About 20 Metres East of Church Hall
Listing Date: 17 June 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1142117
English Heritage Legacy ID: 66097
Location: Constantine, Cornwall, TR11
Civil Parish: Constantine
Built-Up Area: Constantine
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Constantine
Church of England Diocese: Truro
1533/8/114 VICARAGE TERRACE
DISUSED DRINKING FOUNTAIN ABOUT 20 MET
RES EAST OF CHURCH HALL
SW 72 NW CONSTANTINE VICARAGE TERRACE, Constantine
8/114 Disused drinking fountain about 20
- metres east of Church Hall
Disused drinking fountain. Probably mid to late C19. Granite monolith set into
wall. It is a small round-headed block of granite about 1 metre tall with a round-headed niche in the front and a wrought-iron bar across the front. In the back of the niche a stopped pipe in place of a tap. There is a semi-circular granite block in front of the fountain with a depression in the top.
This is one of a series of 6 surviving drinking fountains which supplied water to
Constantine, piped from the top of the village.
Listing NGR: SW7302729097
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings