This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.1939 / 50°11'37"N
Longitude: -5.3003 / 5°18'0"W
OS Eastings: 164543
OS Northings: 37862
OS Grid: SW645378
Mapcode National: GBR FX95.DYN
Mapcode Global: VH12Q.2DT7
Entry Name: Coach House Approximately 50 Metres South of Pendarves Home Farm
Listing Date: 12 September 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1142670
English Heritage Legacy ID: 66620
Location: Camborne, Cornwall, TR14
Civil Parish: Camborne
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Treslothan
Church of England Diocese: Truro
SW 63 NW
7/74 Coach house approx. 50 metres
south of Pendarves Home Farm
Coach house, now farm building. Probably mid to later C18, altered.
Granite ashlar, slate roof (part missing). Long rectangular range on east-
west axis, facing south towards site of former Pendarves House. Two
storeys and 6:2:6 bays; symmetrical; the 2-bay centre, breaking forwards
and formerly pedimented, has coupled basket-arched wagon entrances with
run-out imposts, two 6-pane sashed windows at 1st floor (glazed with lay
bars only), and remains of a pediment; the long 6-bay flanking ranges have
coupled basket-arched wagon doorways in the centre with lunettes above
them, a doorway to each outer bay, and windows with plain surrounds,
those to the left mostly sashed and those to the right mostly blind
(including all at 1st floor). Blocking course over a plain band. Pitched roof
to left range, none visible over the remainder.
Listing NGR: SW6454337862
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings