This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.1915 / 50°11'29"N
Longitude: -5.1314 / 5°7'52"W
OS Eastings: 176587
OS Northings: 37080
OS Grid: SW765370
Mapcode National: GBR Z8.S56W
Mapcode Global: FRA 084J.2QR
Entry Name: Cosawes Pascoe Farmhouse
Listing Date: 24 November 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1142709
English Heritage Legacy ID: 66509
Location: St. Gluvias, Cornwall, TR10
Civil Parish: St. Gluvias
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Mabe
Church of England Diocese: Truro
SW 73 NE ST GLUVIAS
1/98 Cosawes Pascoe Farmhouse
Farmhouse. Circa mid C19. Granite rubble with granite and brick dressings. Dry
Delabole slate hipped roofs. Rendered brick stacks over the side walls.
Plan: Double-depth plan with probably 2 reception rooms at the garden front; an
axial entrance hall behind the right-hand room leading to a stair hall between 2 rear
service rooms. On the left is a former service lean-to, remodelled and heightened to
provide 2 storeys in the C20.
Exterior: 2 storeys. Shallow segmental brick arches over all the original openings.
Original 12-pane horned sashes to most openings some horned copies. Symmetrical 3-
window south west garden front with no doorway. On the left is a 2-window front of
service wing. 3-window south-east entrance front has doorway left of middle with
probably original 6-panel door with top 4 panels later glazed. C20 classical style
Interior partly inspected has original straight flight stair with open string, stick
balusters and turned newel post. Original carpentry and joinery details where
Listing NGR: SW7658737080
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings