This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.14 / 50°8'23"N
Longitude: -5.6506 / 5°39'2"W
OS Eastings: 139248
OS Northings: 33037
OS Grid: SW392330
Mapcode National: GBR DXF9.VXJ
Mapcode Global: VH058.0RL2
Entry Name: Boslow Stone 250 Metres North North East of Carnyorth Farm
Listing Date: 19 March 1979
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1143266
English Heritage Legacy ID: 69219
Location: St. Just, Cornwall, TR20
Civil Parish: St. Just
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Sancreed
Church of England Diocese: Truro
1589 BOTALLACK COMMON
Boslow stone 250 metres
SW 33 SE 1/158
Possibly mediaeval. Granite stone about 4' 6" high. Rough hewn with incised latin
cross on one face. Inscriptions read "TAET" and "UREA".
Listing NGR: SW3924833037
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings