This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.1258 / 50°7'32"N
Longitude: -5.6823 / 5°40'56"W
OS Eastings: 136907
OS Northings: 31570
OS Grid: SW369315
Mapcode National: GBR DXBB.ZZR
Mapcode Global: VH05F.G3BF
Entry Name: Methodist Church (Former Wesleyan Chapel) and Attached Vestry
Listing Date: 21 September 1973
Last Amended: 14 April 1999
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1143291
English Heritage Legacy ID: 69183
Location: St. Just, Cornwall, TR19
Civil Parish: St. Just
Built-Up Area: St Just
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: St Just-in-Penwith
Church of England Diocese: Truro
1589 CHAPEL ROAD
(Former Wesleyan Chapel)
SW 33 SW 2/3
Very large early/mid C19 chapel, of granite ashlar. Gable to street. 2 storeys.
3 windows. Large central one storey porch, with 4 paired Doric columns, and entablature.
2 semi-circular arched entrance doorways. Above, 3 semi-circular arched windows
combined in semi-circular arched recess. Flanking windows on each floor semi-circular
arched. One stringcourse, springing course on 1st floor. Moulded gable parapet.
Side elevation 2 storeys, 6 windows.
Listing NGR: SW3690731570
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings