This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.1738 / 53°10'25"N
Longitude: 0.0958 / 0°5'44"E
OS Eastings: 540177
OS Northings: 366130
OS Grid: TF401661
Mapcode National: GBR KVN.117
Mapcode Global: WHJLY.FHV7
Entry Name: Wilsons
Listing Date: 28 October 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1146681
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196177
Location: Spilsby, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, PE23
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Spilsby
Built-Up Area: Spilsby
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Spilsby St James
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SPILSBY HIGH STREET
Office. c.1800, with minor C20 alterations. Colourwashed brick,
hipped pantile roof, 2 wall stacks. Central 6 panel door with
traceried overlight, door surround with fluted pilasters and
roundels, triglyph frieze and cornice. Flanked by plain fixed
lights. To first floor, 3 glazing bar sashes. All windows have
segmental brick heads.
Listing NGR: TF4017766130
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings