This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.3266 / 53°19'35"N
Longitude: -0.6766 / 0°40'35"W
OS Eastings: 488241
OS Northings: 381888
OS Grid: SK882818
Mapcode National: GBR RYQZ.B7
Mapcode Global: WHGHJ.LN14
Entry Name: Wesleyan Chapel
Listing Date: 12 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1146761
English Heritage Legacy ID: 197103
Location: Stow, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN1
District: West Lindsey
Civil Parish: Stow
Built-Up Area: Stow
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Stow St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SK 88 SE STOW STURTON ROAD
4/56 Wesleyan Chapel
Wesleyan Chapel. 1824, C20. Red brick. Pantile roof with coped
eastern gable with broad kneelers, and dentillated eaves on north
and south returns. Single storey, 3 bay east front with central
doorway with round head of long, narrow brick voussoirs, leaded
light fanlight and plank door. Doorway flanked by single windows
with round heads with long, narrow brick voussoirs, lower fixed
windows with margin lights and upper round headed casements.
Round headed ashlar plaque above door with "1824 + Wesleyan
Chapel" inscribed. 3 glazing bar sashes with flat heads on north
return. C20 addition at rear.
Listing NGR: SK8824181888
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings