This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.3207 / 53°19'14"N
Longitude: 0.1792 / 0°10'45"E
OS Eastings: 545250
OS Northings: 382628
OS Grid: TF452826
Mapcode National: GBR YZP1.LC
Mapcode Global: WHJL6.QSJP
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 9 July 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1147093
English Heritage Legacy ID: 195641
Location: Strubby with Woodthorpe, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN13
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Strubby with Woodthorpe
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Strubby Wold Marsh St Oswald
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TF 48 SE STRUBBY WITH WOODTHORPE CHURCH LANE
5/37 The Old Vicarage
Former vicarage now house. c1840. Roughcast rendered with
stucco dressings, hipped slate roof and 2 wall stacks. 2 storey
3 bay front having central C20 door set in projecting rectangular
stucco surrounds. To 1st floor are 3 glazing bar sashes.
Included for group value only.
Listing NGR: TF4525082628
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings