This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.1935 / 53°11'36"N
Longitude: 0.1099 / 0°6'35"E
OS Eastings: 541054
OS Northings: 368351
OS Grid: TF410683
Mapcode National: GBR KV8.YBD
Mapcode Global: WHJLR.NZJM
Entry Name: Remains of Cross in Churchyard of St Nicholas, 10 Metres South of the Chancel
Listing Date: 22 April 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1147572
English Heritage Legacy ID: 195972
Location: Partney, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, PE23
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Partney
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Partney St Nicholas
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
PARTNEY GRIMSBY ROAD
TF 46 NW (east side)
8/46 Remains of cross in
churchyard of Church
of St.Nicholas, 10 M
south of the chancel
Remains of cross. C15. Ashlar. Base and part of the shaft.
Base decorated at each angle with single Symbols of the Four
Evangelists, further decorated with carved shields. The
rectangular shaft with chamfered corners and stops.
Listing NGR: TF4105468351
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings