This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Effigies in North Chapel.
The Turnor Chapel
Font and cover.
Tomb of Henry (d1632) and Elizabeth (d1631) Cholmely. Monument erected 16/2/1641.
The Cholmely Monument
View of nave from chancel.
Turnor Chapel. Large black and white marble monument to Sir Edmund Turnor (1619 - 1707).
The Turnor Chapel at the end of the north aisle of the Chancel.
Memorial to the Cholmeley's who died during the first world war.
View from North East
Gargoyle on north wall.
Detail of Elizabeth Cholmely (d1631) from the Cholmely Monument.
Scallop ornamentation on a Norman pillar in the nave.
Entry Name: Church of St Mary and St Andrew
Listing Date: 20 September 1966
Last Amended: 9 January 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1147858
English Heritage Legacy ID: 193332
Location: Easton, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, NG33
District: South Kesteven
Civil Parish: Easton
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: North and South Stoke with Easton St Andrew and St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln