This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4284 / 53°25'42"N
Longitude: -0.1802 / 0°10'48"W
OS Eastings: 521011
OS Northings: 393941
OS Grid: TF210939
Mapcode National: GBR WX5S.SR
Mapcode Global: WHHJJ.63G2
Entry Name: Pump and 5 Bollards
Listing Date: 24 February 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1147879
English Heritage Legacy ID: 195266
Location: Binbrook, East Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN8
District: East Lindsey
Civil Parish: Binbrook
Built-Up Area: Binbrook
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Binbrook St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
BINBROOK MARKET PLACE
TF 29 SW
2/14 Pump and 5
Pump and 5 bollards. 1910 by Amies and Barford, Peterborough.
Cast iron. Octagonal pillar pump with moulded base and top,
decorated with relief roses and fleur de lys. Decorated cast
iron spout and swept handle. The bollards are in the form of
tapering collared cannon with balls in the mouths. Nearby a
square ashlar stone base now used for a lampstand, records that
the pump was erected by public inscription in 1910.
Listing NGR: TF2101193941
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings