This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 54.1212 / 54°7'16"N
Longitude: -0.5433 / 0°32'35"W
OS Eastings: 495303
OS Northings: 470462
OS Grid: SE953704
Mapcode National: GBR SNNS.5F
Mapcode Global: WHGCQ.MNHZ
Entry Name: Coach-House and Stables Approximately 10 Metres North-West of the Vicarage
Listing Date: 14 December 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1149655
English Heritage Legacy ID: 329369
Location: Luttons, Ryedale, North Yorkshire, YO17
County: North Yorkshire
Civil Parish: Luttons
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): North Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Helperthorpe St Peter
Church of England Diocese: York
LUTTONS HELPERTHORPE TO SHERBURN
SE 97 SE
(west side, off)
10/29 Coach-house and stables
approximately 10 metres
north-west of The
Coach-house and stables with loft over; now used as garage and store. 1873
by G E Street with C20 alteration. Red brick in English garden wall bond,
partly tile hung, with tiled roof. L-shaped on plan. 1-storey and attic,
1-window front to coach-house, with 1-storey stable cross-wing at left.
Coach-house: garage doors, 3-light window and board door all under
continuous lintel. Blocked half-hipped dormer. Right end stack, panelled
and decorated. Stable wing: blocked window beneath half-hipped gable end.
Right return has board door at right of 2-light window. Left return has two
3-light windows. Building in need of repair at time of resurvey. Included
for group value.
Listing NGR: SE9530370462
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings