This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.6608 / 51°39'38"N
Longitude: -2.1011 / 2°6'4"W
OS Eastings: 393100
OS Northings: 195780
OS Grid: ST931957
Mapcode National: GBR 2Q0.X6R
Mapcode Global: VH95D.JJK6
Entry Name: Manor Farmhouse
Listing Date: 16 March 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1152810
English Heritage Legacy ID: 130325
Location: Ashley, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL8
Civil Parish: Ashley
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Rodmarton St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
ST 99 NW
4/11 Manor Farmhouse
Farmhouse. Late C18, altered in early/mid C19. Coursed and
dressed stone with alternating flush quoins to right and partly
channelled quoin strip to left, faced in incised render on south
side, stone slate roof with hipped corner to left, ashlar end and
ridge stacks with moulded cornice. Originally L-plan with C19
angle wing and single storey wing to right of front range, with
additional smaller adjoining wing to rear. Two storeys and attic.
Two windows, plain C20 two-light casements, with 3-light to left on
ground floor and central stone projecting gabled porch of Cl9 with
coped verge, kneelers and ball finial, chamfered Tudor archway with
C20 inset timber door and frame and small pointed glazed arches to
each side. Two gabled dormers on eaves with 2-light casements,
decorative barge boards and finial. Left hand return is south
elevation with similar fenestration, 3 windows, and porch. Rear
roof slope of east range is mansard roof, partly in concrete tiles.
Listing NGR: ST9310095780
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings