This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 55.4132 / 55°24'47"N
Longitude: -1.7057 / 1°42'20"W
OS Eastings: 418730
OS Northings: 613288
OS Grid: NU187132
Mapcode National: GBR J5JV.JB
Mapcode Global: WHC1K.R6YJ
Entry Name: Robertsons Pant
Listing Date: 25 August 1977
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1156086
English Heritage Legacy ID: 235644
Location: Alnwick, Northumberland, NE66
Civil Parish: Alnwick
Built-Up Area: Alnwick
Traditional County: Northumberland
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northumberland
Church of England Parish: Alnwick
Church of England Diocese: Newcastle
NU 1813 SE 1/169
Dated 1890. Large square base with octagonal domed tempietto. Pointed ribbed
dome with circular panels between ribs; lamp supported above done. East and west
faces of base have fanned panels, to north a semi-circular porphyry tablet inscribed
"Presented by Adam Robertson to his native town" and smaller plaques below inscribed
"opened by Earl Percy" and "June 8th 189l",
Robertson's Pant is situated near the roadway at the foot of Bondgate Hill.
Listing NGR: NU1873113286
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings