This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4208 / 53°25'14"N
Longitude: -0.8427 / 0°50'33"W
OS Eastings: 477010
OS Northings: 392174
OS Grid: SK770921
Mapcode National: GBR QXKW.CG
Mapcode Global: WHFFY.180X
Entry Name: The Old Vicarage
Listing Date: 23 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1156808
English Heritage Legacy ID: 241188
Location: Walkeringham, Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, DN10
Civil Parish: Walkeringham
Built-Up Area: Walkeringham
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Walkeringham
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
SK 79 SE WALKERINGHAM CHURCH STREET
6/105 The Old Vicarage
House, formerly Vicarage, c.1825, by J. Trubshaw. Brick,
stuccoed; hipped Welsh slate roof, deep eaves, 2 roof stacks,
chamfered stone plinth, corner pilaster strips, 2 storeys, 3
bays, L plan. South front has central recessed bay with
flanking pilaster strips containing C19 half glazed door flanked
in outer bays by single glazing bar sashes. Above, central
cast-iron balcony with margin pane French window, flanked in
outer bays by single glazing bar sashes. West front has central
glazing bar sash, flanked by single C20 glazing bar bay windows.
Above, to left, 2 glazing bar sashes; to right, blank panel.
Rear elevation has, to right, C19 half glazed door, to left,
blank panel; above, 2 glazing bar sashes. East front has 2
glazing bar sashes and above, 2 blank panels.
Listing NGR: SK7701092174
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings