This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 53.2235 / 53°13'24"N
Longitude: -1.0762 / 1°4'34"W
OS Eastings: 461770
OS Northings: 370007
OS Grid: SK617700
Mapcode National: GBR 9FP.YJ8
Mapcode Global: WHFGS.F7QL
Entry Name: Sharida and Attached Wall
Listing Date: 11 August 1961
Last Amended: 20 June 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1157052
English Heritage Legacy ID: 242235
Location: Perlethorpe cum Budby, Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, NG22
District: Newark and Sherwood
Civil Parish: Perlethorpe cum Budby
Traditional County: Nottinghamshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Nottinghamshire
Church of England Parish: Edwinstowe
Church of England Diocese: Southwell and Nottingham
PERLETHORPE THE LANE
SK 67 SW
CUM BUDBY (south side)
1/93 Sharida and
(Formerly listed as
Sherwood House to
11. 8.61 east)
House. Early C19. Brick, rendered with slate and pantile roofs.
2 external gable stacks. 2 storeys, 2 bays. T-plan. Windows
are mostly Gothick casements. North front has to left, hipped
single storey service wing with a casement. To right, central
door with tiled hood on brackets, flanked by single casements.
Above, 2 smaller casements. Adjoining brick boundary wall to
left has saddleback ashlar coping. Dwarf stone wall to north
front has iron railing and scroll top iron gate. Approx. 40M
long. Rear has central light flanked by single C19 casements.
Above, 2 C19 casements. Adjoining service wing has to west, 3
doors and to right, kennel door. To east, Gothick casement
flanked to left by hatch and to right by glazing bar casement.
This building is part of the complete Estate Village laid out by
Earl Manvers of Thoresby Park 1807-1812.
Listing NGR: SK6177070007
Other nearby listed buildings