This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.9318 / 51°55'54"N
Longitude: -0.4726 / 0°28'21"W
OS Eastings: 505109
OS Northings: 227019
OS Grid: TL051270
Mapcode National: GBR G4H.TK6
Mapcode Global: VHFR6.RPHZ
Entry Name: St Mary's Vicarage
Listing Date: 26 September 1980
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1159500
English Heritage Legacy ID: 36090
Location: Sundon, Central Bedfordshire, LU3
County: Central Bedfordshire
Civil Parish: Sundon
Traditional County: Bedfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Bedfordshire
Church of England Parish: Sundon
Church of England Diocese: St.Albans
5125 SUNDON MANOR ROAD
St Mary's Vicarage
TL 02 NW 23/300
Built in 1846. Cement rendered. Two stores and attics. Old clay tile roof.
Listed primarily for its very fine geometric latticed windows which have drip mouldings
on the garden front. Projecting gables have scalloped bargeboards as does the
single gable dormer. There are 4 stacks each with 2 flues set at right angles
to the base.
Listing NGR: TL0510927019
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings