This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.2135 / 50°12'48"N
Longitude: -5.3022 / 5°18'7"W
OS Eastings: 164503
OS Northings: 40049
OS Grid: SW645400
Mapcode National: GBR FX93.S2N
Mapcode Global: VH12J.1WSQ
Entry Name: Coffin Rest Approx. 3 Metres West of Tower of Church of St Martin and St Meriadocus
Listing Date: 12 September 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1159528
English Heritage Legacy ID: 66583
Location: Camborne, Cornwall, TR14
Civil Parish: Camborne
Built-Up Area: Camborne
Traditional County: Cornwall
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cornwall
Church of England Parish: Camborne and Tuckinghill
Church of England Diocese: Truro
CAMBORNE CHURCH STREET
SW 64 SW
Coffin rest approx. 3 metres
west of tower of Church of
St Martin and St Meriadocus
Coffin rest. Dated 1815 on south side. Roughly shaped granite. Single block
laid on ground on east-west axis, approx. 2 metres long, with rectangular
centre section and tapered ends.
Listing NGR: SW6450340049
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings