This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 54.5659 / 54°33'57"N
Longitude: -1.0235 / 1°1'24"W
OS Eastings: 463236
OS Northings: 519405
OS Grid: NZ632194
Mapcode National: GBR PH9N.60
Mapcode Global: WHF87.7HWJ
Entry Name: Number 16 and West Extension
Listing Date: 25 April 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1159793
English Heritage Legacy ID: 60022
Location: Guisborough, Redcar and Cleveland, TS11
County: Redcar and Cleveland
Civil Parish: Guisborough
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): North Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Skelton with Upleatham All Saints
Church of England Diocese: York
GUISBOROUGH UPLEATHAM VILLAGE
6/165 No. 16 and W.
House (former School House) adjoining W. side of Village Hall. 1871.
In same materials as Village Hall. Gabled cross-bay to R.H.S.
2 stacks. 2 storeys. L.H.S: 4-panelled door, rectangular fanlight
and bracketed and slated canopy. Mullioned sash windows to each
floor. 2-storey square bay window to R.H.S. Carved barge boards to
all gables. Listing includes the late C20 extension to W. side, in
matching style and materials. Included for group value with the
Listing NGR: NZ6323619405
Other nearby listed buildings