This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5765 / 52°34'35"N
Longitude: -0.243 / 0°14'34"W
OS Eastings: 519160
OS Northings: 299080
OS Grid: TL191990
Mapcode National: GBR HZP.KCB
Mapcode Global: WHHNK.7HKN
Entry Name: The Presbytery
Listing Date: 7 May 1973
Last Amended: 3 March 1995
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1161350
English Heritage Legacy ID: 49624
Location: Peterborough, PE1
County: City of Peterborough
Electoral Ward/Division: Central
Built-Up Area: Peterborough
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: Peterborough St Mark
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
In the entry for:-
TL 1999 9/42
the address shall be amended to read:-
TL1999 GENEVA STREET
819- /9/42 (North side)
The description should be amended as follows:-
Delete the underlined wording beneath the descriptive paragraph.
TL 1999 9/42
1896. Leonard Stokes, architect. The Priest's house is attached to the
Church of All Souls to the North. It is built of the same materials as
the church and is of two storeys. It has sash windows with glazing bars
and on the ground floor is a cantedbay window. To the North is a gable
and an off-centre Gothic porch.
Church of All Saints and Priest's House form a gruop.
Listing NGR: TL1916099080
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings