This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3251 / 52°19'30"N
Longitude: -0.0739 / 0°4'26"W
OS Eastings: 531360
OS Northings: 271418
OS Grid: TL313714
Mapcode National: GBR K4C.64F
Mapcode Global: VHGLY.NTSD
Entry Name: The Pilgrims Rest Almshouses
Listing Date: 24 March 1972
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1161557
English Heritage Legacy ID: 53413
Location: Saint Ives, Huntingdonshire, Cambridgeshire, PE27
Civil Parish: Saint Ives
Built-Up Area: St Ives
Traditional County: Huntingdonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Cambridgeshire
Church of England Parish: St Ives All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Ely
1. EAST STREET
TL 3171 4/141 Nos. 26 to 32 (even)
(The Pilgrim's Rest
Circa 1885. Group of almshouses in cottage orne style. 1 storey.
1 window each. Tiled hipped roofs. Nos. 26 and 30 with projecting
gabled fronts with ornamented barge boards. Gault brick with yellow
brick dressings. Nos. 26 and 30, projecting bay windows; nos. 28 and
32, gauged flat brick arches to recessed casement windows. Recessed
doorway with 5-centred heads. Granite plaques inset into Nos. 26 and
30. Commemorating erection of the Pilgrim's Rest in 1885 in connection
with the Particular Baptist Meeting House. Crown Place.
Nos. 26 to 32 (even) form a group.
Listing NGR: TL3136071418
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings