This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.3051 / 53°18'18"N
Longitude: -0.4841 / 0°29'2"W
OS Eastings: 501110
OS Northings: 379755
OS Grid: TF011797
Mapcode National: GBR TZ16.ZX
Mapcode Global: WHGHT.J6P2
Entry Name: Cross at Church of St Mary West Side of Churchyard
Listing Date: 21 June 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1166107
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196956
Location: Welton, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN2
District: West Lindsey
Civil Parish: Welton
Built-Up Area: Welton
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Welton St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TF 07 NW WELTON LINCOLN ROAD
5/85 Cross at Church of
Churchyard cross. 1910. Ashlar. Octagonal shaft on square base
rises to gabled crucifixion. Erected in memory of Dr. Richard
Smith, d.1602, founder of Lincoln Bluecoats School. Listed for
group value only.
Listing NGR: TF0111079755
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings