This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.3985 / 52°23'54"N
Longitude: -2.2009 / 2°12'3"W
OS Eastings: 386427
OS Northings: 277849
OS Grid: SO864778
Mapcode National: GBR 1CN.ND6
Mapcode Global: VH91N.SZV6
Entry Name: Park Hall
Listing Date: 20 October 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1167580
English Heritage Legacy ID: 157062
Location: Churchill and Blakedown, Wyre Forest, Worcestershire, DY10
District: Wyre Forest
Civil Parish: Churchill and Blakedown
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Churchill-in-Halfshire with Blakedown
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
CHURCHILL & BLAKEDOWN CP BIRMINGHAM ROAD (north side)
SO 87 NE
7/75 Park Hall
Small country house. Early C18, extended and remodelled early C19 with some
late C19 extensions. Brick with tile roof, half-hipped to left. Two storeys
with attic lit by six segmental headed dormers; divided to left of centre by
a three-storey projecting bay of semi-octagonal plan with pyramidal roof.
Second storey C19 with boxed glazing bar sashes, as on first floor. To right
of bay is early C19: three windows: glazing bar sashes; ground floor windows
have stone architraves, 2-light casements. To left of bay is C18, band to
each floor; four windows, 6-pane sashes and two-storey bow windows with 16-
pane boxed sash under cambered head over entrance and another two-storey bow
window. Entrance between bow windows has an open pedimented doorcase on Doric
columns, fanlight and half-glazed two-leaf door. Interior: staircase behind
doorcase has turned balusters and ramped hand rail.
Listing NGR: SO8642777849
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings