This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.237 / 52°14'13"N
Longitude: -2.1814 / 2°10'52"W
OS Eastings: 387710
OS Northings: 259883
OS Grid: SO877598
Mapcode National: GBR 1FM.MBP
Mapcode Global: VH92N.41NF
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 21 March 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1168054
English Heritage Legacy ID: 147918
Location: Martin Hussingtree, Wychavon, Worcestershire, WR3
Civil Parish: Martin Hussingtree
Built-Up Area: Martin Hussingtree
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Salwarpe and Hindlip with Martin Hussingtree
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
SO 85 NE MARTIN HUSSINGTREE CP MARTIN HUSSINGTREE
7/23 The Old Rectory
Rectory, now house. Early C18 with late C19 and mid-C20 alterations and
additions. Hand-made brick, finely Jointed Flemish bond to front elevation,
hipped plain tiled roof with overhanging eaves, brick end stacks. Two
storeys, attic and cellar; 3-course band between main storeys. Five bays
with 3 bay wing adjoining to right, slightly lower in height; all windows
are glazing bar sashes with gauged flat heads and moulded architraves;
5-bay part has central entrance, the doorcase having pilasters with
entablature above, door with 6 raised and fielded panels and rectangular
fanlight with 2 glazing bars. The adjoining wing has a pair of glazing
bar sashes at the left end and one at the right end on both main storeys.
In the right side elevation is a central doorway with a moulded flat canopy
on brackets and a door with 6 raised and fielded panels and side lights.
Listing NGR: SO8771059883
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings